- WeCare promotes knowledge about important issues at the end of life through research, training and other social actions.
- The end of life is often identified with suffering. With this festival, we want to reflect that life can be meaningful, in all circumstances, until the end.
- For this reason, this competition aims to present the end of life as a situation in which we can find meaning. Through the short films, a voice will be given to the patients, family members and healthcare professionals who experience this situation.
- The festival will also include panel discussions between experts from different disciplines. We aim to provide information about, give greater visibility and generate debate about the end of life.
Short films that reflect the end of life from the following perspective will be admitted:
- People with advanced illnesses
- Elderly people
- People with chronic illness or physical limitations
- Children or adolescents facing the end of their life or that of those around them